Laps not recorded but session discovered in video list

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Never2
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Laps not recorded but session discovered in video list

Post by Never2 »

Yes, there are laps from Feb, Apr and June of 2013 in my lap list (I retained the best laps from each of those trips).
Never2
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Never2 »

So as there are laps prior to November 23rd, is there a next step to perform or just give a another try? I'm heading to an event this coming Friday-Sunday.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hi,

So it seems the timing has been started (either manual or automatic), but the XGPS could not deliver data. Probably the issue discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2214 In case you had started video recording manually (red button in Video View), you may have missed GPS positions from the beginning and / or had not loaded the correct track set. In case it has been auto-started, GPS delivery stopped somewhere on track (low battery, interruption by calendar or phone call etc). The later may have triggered the issue in the link added above.

So please follow the workarounds given in the announcement and verify both GPS is fine and the track set is loaded the next time. There are no known issues except these items.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image