Using Circuit Tools 2 & HLT - multiple laps in 1 vbo? video?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Dr_Pippin
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Using Circuit Tools 2 & HLT - multiple laps in 1 vbo? video?

Post by Dr_Pippin »

How do I export multiple laps in a single VBO file for importing into Circuit Tools 2? Currently I have only been able to export one lap at a time - and with 60 recorded laps today, and probably 80 tomorrow, I would love to not have to do them one lap at a time.

Also, how do I transfer video (either overlaid or not) from HLT to Circuit Tools 2?

Thanks!
Dr_Pippin
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Using Circuit Tools 2 & HLT - multiple laps in 1 vbo? vi

Post by Dr_Pippin »

No idea how I missed the batch lap export to VBO, but I just saw it at the top of the export screen. I feel like an idiot for not seeing it.

I've also seen a post on the forum about modifying a VBO file to reference a video file. Is that still the only way to get CT2 to accept a video file? Is there a better write up of how to do it than the post from 2012?
BoomSpoon
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by BoomSpoon »

Interested. I have same question as i could never figure out how to link a video file
Dr_Pippin
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Dr_Pippin »

For anyone else looking, here is the post from 2012 I mentioned about how to get HLT video into CT2. I will begin trying it this afternoon.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=761&p=4064&hilit=ci ... ools#p4064