Export after upgrade to 18 appears to not work

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
markchristenson
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Export after upgrade to 18 appears to not work

Post by markchristenson »

I did a track day on Friday, and then upgraded the app (perhaps my mistake), and am now trying to export the lap information to analyze in VBO format. However, the export files are essentially empty. Within HLT I can see the lap information such as times, although it appears the GPS information is missing?

Am out of luck?

Cheers,

Mark
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Export after upgrade to 18 appears to not work

Post by Harry »

Without GPS data, no VBO export. Just check if your lap shows the Data Record section?

Harry
Image Image Image Image
markchristenson
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by markchristenson »

When I click on Lap List, then select a particular lap, in the Results section I can click on Lap Time and it shows Map/Charts/Laps. Map says "No Plot Available", Charts says "No GPS Data available" and Laps shows the times for all the laps. In the Charts section, when I try to slide to another view it causes the app to crash. Also, if I view the Map section, then click on the wrench in the upper-left, then close out of that window, when I click on Charts it also causes the app to crash.

There is no Data Recording section for any of these laps. I wish I would have checked prior to the upgrade--did this get lost? Or was it not there to begin with?

Mark
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Most probably not related to the update. In rare cases, data can get lost due to issues when saving the files and others. The crashes are most probably due to unexpected data configurations. Please run the Check Data function in the bottom of Lap List to at least repair what is possible.

Harry
Image Image Image Image