POI Set Testing

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Sh3ban
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

POI Set Testing

Post by Sh3ban »

Hi Harry,

Recently I have bought the Racelogic VBOX Sport, and would like to re-test POI Set again, could you please tell me how can I redo "POI Set Testing" if it already has been previously done?

Many thanks,
Serge.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: POI Set Testing

Post by Harry »

Testing POIs means the POIs are shown (including layout information) compared to lap shape selected. You have no option to select the specific lap so you will most probably the same set as seen before. The Test button is available in Lap List -> any Track's "POI's and Triggers" row -> POI List. To check POI positions agains a VBOX plot, please enter Lap List -> any lap recorded using the VBOX. Now, export this lap to .KML and watch it in Google Earth.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Sh3ban
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: POI Set Testing

Post by Sh3ban »

Harry wrote:Testing POIs means the POIs are shown (including layout information) compared to lap shape selected. You have no option to select the specific lap so you will most probably the same set as seen before. The Test button is available in Lap List -> any Track's "POI's and Triggers" row -> POI List. To check POI positions agains a VBOX plot, please enter Lap List -> any lap recorded using the VBOX. Now, export this lap to .KML and watch it in Google Earth.

- Harry
Many thanks Harry, lap plot at Google Earth looks amazing! :shock: Great tool!