Missing Settings Menu

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Tango Mango
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Missing Settings Menu

Post by Tango Mango »

I have 2 Iphone 4s that I want to link together to use multicam. The new Iphone has more memory so I want to use it as the master.

I upgraded from Petrolhead to Gran Prix on my new Iphone but just noticed that the Laptimer on my new Iphone is missing the following menus under "more": racers, classic, speedo, satellites, settings and sensor list. I think I need the settings menu to set up the multicam feature.

Can you let me know how to get the settings menu installed? If possible, I would also like to get the other menus installed but they are less critical to me at this point.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Settings Menu

Post by Harry »

So this is the dialog you decided to ignore :-D

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Srcypher
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Srcypher »

I wish the easy mode was my problem; I had the full suite of settings on my ipad, and then they were all gone when i was setting up multi cam; I can't find what I turned off/on, and I am in advanced mode...please advise. I set up a local map for testing, icloud to sharethe video, and now I can't get to any map. I have the "hide tab" on, but the tab doesn't hide itself. Please tell me what I screwed up.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hmm, not all views are available in landscape, but you have tested both orientations for sure? In case Settings is still missing, please do the following:

1) make sure you are on the latest version
2) rotate the iPad to portrait
3) press the More tab and Edit afterwards
4) generate a screenshot (Home+Sleep button at the same time)
5) send that snapshot to me (Harry@gps-laptimer.de) or post it here

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Srcypher
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Srcypher »

I feel like...
Attachments
Homer.jpg
Homer.jpg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 1770 times