Discover Multicams available in Petrol Head

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
johmei
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Discover Multicams available in Petrol Head

Post by johmei »

I have the Petrol Head version of HLT and should not be able to use multicam as of now. I tried to activate "Discover MultiCams" in the settings within the app and it told me that it was not supported by this version. I then tried to find how to upgrade to Grand Prix and then stumbled on the Laptimer settings again in the iPhones Settings App. Here I was able to activate "Discover MultiCams" option without any error message but when I start the app this is still not activated (as it shouldn't). The "problem" is that it does not tell me it does not work if I activate the option i the Settings app. The device even tells me that I need to turn on Bluetooth to

Ps. I have still not found how to upgrade but this is a separate topic.
BMW 335i E92 - iPhone 6 paired with Dual XGPS150A as HLT master, Optrix XD5 cased iPhone 5 and Optrix HD cased iPhone 4 as multicams.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Discover Multicams available in Petrol Head

Post by Harry »

Hi, To not bother users, this warning is issued only once. The reason you cannot discover MultiCam is you need the Grand Prix edition to use it. Although Petrolhead allows Picture in Picture videos when manually composed, only Grand Prix supports the full set of MultiCam features. To upgrade Petrolhead to Grand Prix, please navigate to "Tracks", refresh the list using the small button in the top left, and purchase the "Grand Prix Upgrade".

Please let me know if you have problems getting through the process.
Here is the link to the full documentation Video + MultiCam

- Harry
Image Image Image Image