No external Microphone possible

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
phantom
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

No external Microphone possible

Post by phantom »

Hi Harry

ich schreibs mal auf deutsch. Kannst gerne auf englisch antworten.

Ich fahre einen Opel Speedster kompressor und ich habe mir eine Halterung gebaut, welche von hinten zwischen den Sitzen filmt um auch das Stack und die Hände im Bild zu haben :) . Da das Iphone (4) allerdings bei offenem Verdeck im Wind hängt, habe ich mir ein kleines externes Stereomike gekauft, welches auch funktioniert wenn ich z.B. was mit Sprachmemo aufnehmen möchte. Dieses habe ich mir entweder aufs Dash oder in den Kofferaum gelegt wo es ja windstill ist. Leider habe wird das Mike anscheinend nicht vom Laptimer erkannt. Somit ist die Soundqualität natürlich fürn Eimer.
Kann man da was machen oder ggf sogar irgendwo einstellen?

hier ein Beispiel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kltlH-AMDhM

Translation:

I'm driving a supercharged Vauxhaul VX220 and I have build a mount, that's fixed between the frontseats, so I can see the stack and my hands. Cause the iphone is mounted in the wind, I baught an external stereomike, which works with other apps. I putted it back in the trunk or on the dash, where is no wind. But sadly laptimer doesnt work with external mikes. Is the a switch to check?

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kltlH-AMDhM
slntsam
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: No external Microphone possible

Post by slntsam »

Did you ever get this to work? I would also like to use an external mic.
ushgeo
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: No external Microphone possible

Post by ushgeo »

Bump. I generally have the iphone suction-cup mounted to the windshield and would love to be able to connect to a Bluetooth microphone tucked safely awayout of the wind to capture the beautiful sounds coming from the exhaust. Harry, can you please make this possible in the next update?