LapTimer Doesn't Play or Export Videos - iOS15

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
SamRocha
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

LapTimer Doesn't Play or Export Videos - iOS15

Post by SamRocha »

Hello.

On LapTimer PetrolHead Edition (it's updated to the latest version) on my iPhone XS and 13 Pro Max (both on iOS 15) upon start it shows only a partial number os sessions with a video thumbnail but doesn't let me play or export or overlay any video.

When scrolling the thumbnails disappear and show 00:00.00 in time

When connecting to the MAC i can see the raw videos and copy them from the iPhone.

Is this an iOS15 issue from Apple's side...or some sort of a different one?

Thank you.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LapTimer Doesn't Play or Export Videos - iOS15

Post by Harry »

The thumbnails in Video Details sometimes fail to generate, this can be ignored. The more video you have on your phone, the more problems you will face. I just received another report there is an issue with video overlays on iOS15. Not tested so far, but we will visit this the next days.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
jpowell
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by jpowell »

I'm having the same issues plus the app usually locks up and crashes. PLUS after I open Harry'sLapTimer I usually can't watch any videos in the iOS photos app. If I restart my phone (iphone13promax) I can watch videos just fine via iOS photos app,
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please see the status on this topic (LapTimer on iOS15) here: https://www.facebook.com/HarrysLapTimer ... 7088219038
Image Image Image Image