Doubt about accessories

Discussions on all kinds of sensors (GPS, OBD, video/audio) and other accessories like mounts
david_330ci
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Doubt about accessories

Post by david_330ci »

Hello, before I apologize for my bad English, I am using a translator to post this.
We are setting up a project for the 24-hour Spanish ameteur championship and we were interested in having a telemetry. From what I could see with Harrys lap timer I can see telemetry on an ipad and also transmit it to the box, I understand that using a pc, is it correct? (I know that the sub-light is not for this but it is not to make two separate posts and not bother)
The question I have is about the accessories, I would install Harrys lap timer on my ipad, I would need a BT antenna, we also need to know pressure and temperature of the tires, for what I see that there are BT devices, the question I have is if I can connect to the tablet at the same time the GPS antenna by BT, the tire pressure sensors by BT and the tire temperature sensors too For BT, the iPad accepts all these connections, is Harry able to see them all and show them at once? This info is transmitted along with the times to a pc in the box. Thanks for your time in advance.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Doubt about accessories

Post by Harry »

Hello,

You can connect multiple BT devices at a time. All of these share bandwidth, so the more you have the tighter it is getting, but a GPS plus a tires option should be ok.

Data transmitted to our server is lap time and position on track only. Detailed data is stored locally and not accessible from the box. Furthermore, I recommend to use a second iOS or Android device to monitor data in the box. We have a browser view too, but it is pretty limited.

Finally, both the iPad in the car and the second device in the box need to have Internet access transfer data.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
david_330ci
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Doubt about accessories

Post by david_330ci »

ok, it is clear to me, thank you very much for the clarification