OBDeleven OBD Adapter for VAG

Discussions on all kinds of sensors (GPS, OBD, video/audio) and other accessories like mounts
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

OBDeleven OBD Adapter for VAG

Post by bulls23 »

I came across this OBD adapter which has specific support for all of the VAG brands. It basically can do thing that usually require expensive OBD adapters / software like VCDS or VCP to do specific coding on VAG cars. The reason I find it interesting for HLT is that fact it seems to be able to aquire all the VAG specific stuff outside of "normal" OBD2 and HLT might be ablke to make use of it too. For example my Golf 6 GTI has outputs for things like oil temperature, brake pressure etc. but not available via documented OBD2 channels. Here is their web site:

https://www.obdeleven.com/

Basically I'm thinking of "custom VAG OBD PIDs" for HLT.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OBDeleven OBD Adapter for VAG

Post by Harry »

I do not see they have 3rd party support? In case someone has access to the communication protocol, it will be easy to develop a script for LapTimer integration (using our developer program).

Harry
Image Image Image Image
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: OBDeleven OBD Adapter for VAG

Post by bulls23 »

Their new generation of adapters is yet to be released / was available for pre order at the beginning of this month.
You're right...no mention of third party support...I was hoping you would / could persuade them ;-)