NOLA Motorsport Park

All discussions on existing and 'to be done' Track Sets
johnnywoz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

NOLA Motorsport Park

Post by johnnywoz »

Harry,
I was reviewing the map setup with a few friends when it came to our attention that the map details I gave you have all the possible POIs listed for the track. So here is some clarification; the NOLA MSP track has three possible layouts, a 1.8mile, 2.75mile, and 2.4mile. I am wondering if the 1.8 track entry needs to be redone? and if it would be possible to create the other two track configurations to add to the database as well?

Layouts;
* 1.8 mile; from start/finish, Turn 1, Turn 2, Spec, Turn 8, Turn 9 to Turn 17, start/finish
* 2.75 mile; from start/finish, Turn 1, Turn 2, Turn 3 Turn to Turn 7, Turn 8, Turn 9 to Turn 17, start/finish
* 2.4 mile; from start/finish, Turn 1, Turn 5, Turn 6, Turn 7, Turn 8, Turn 9 to Turn 17, start/finish

I am hoping the above makes sense to you. If not, please reply with questions.

So would it be possible to create the additional two track layouts with the info I have provided???

Thanks-A-Bunch,
-JohnW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnnywoz - Atomic Orange Z06 #65
HLT-GP, iPhone5, X150, BT1, GPHero3
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NOLA Motorsport Park

Post by Harry »

Hi,

all three configurations are online now. I needed to add Turns 3 to 7 to map the longer configurations. For the two longer configurations, I have added a split in addition. Please refresh your Tracks list to make the new configurations available.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
johnnywoz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: NOLA Motorsport Park

Post by johnnywoz »

Harry,
You are amazing!!!! Thanks-A-Bunch

-WOZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnnywoz - Atomic Orange Z06 #65