All discussions on existing and 'to be done' Track Sets
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have a few tracks where I drive out (up a hill) and back (down the same hill). I currently only have tracks for one direction (up). Is there a way to copy that track and then just change Go->Stop, Stop->Go, and all directions of all splits etc. by 180 degrees?
Not within the app. Butt you can use the Certify function to create a copy:
- select the track set / POIs from Lap List
- press Certify - which is used to submit a track for inclusion in LapTimer's tracks database
- instead of sending the mail generated to us, enter your own email address
- open .HPOIL file once it arrives; use a plan text editor
- change directions and track name (up to 15 characters)
- send the mail to an account you can open on your smartphone
- touch the edited .HPOIL attachment and select LapTimer to open it
- this will add the edited / reverse track
AWESOME - that's easy. why the 15-track limit?
LapTimer uses a super fast but old fashioned database system. It dates back to LapTimer’s first implementation on PalmOS. This limit will go away in the future, but it is a “deep” change.
worked like a charm - intuitive XML and description. Thank you for the rapid response!!!