Is there any way to preserve and share a modified track set?

All discussions on existing and 'to be done' Track Sets
rbpeirce
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Is there any way to preserve and share a modified track set?

Post by rbpeirce »

I corrected Pitt Race Full to have correct turn numbers for the old north track, correct coordinates for the new south track and I added Turn 10. I submitted this for certification. However, until (or if) it is certified, I would like to be able to preserve it and to share it with other people using HLT on this track. Is there any way to do this?
2012 Porsche Cayman R
2016 Audi A7
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is there any way to preserve and share a modified track set?

Post by Harry »

Use the Certify function. Once the mail generated is coming up, change the to address to one of your friends or your own. One this mail arrives, touch the .hpoil attachment to (re-)import the track set. In case you are using Android 6 or later, please make sure the Storage permission is granted. LapTimer does not prompt for it currently.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
rbpeirce
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Is there any way to preserve and share a modified track set?

Post by rbpeirce »

Thanks. That worked. I got it exported okay and received in mail, but it is an .hpoiz file and when I double-click on it I get the message that there is no app to open it. This is an iPhone sending to a MacBook Pro.

Now I've got it. I had to mail it to my iPhone. When I try to open it from there I get a message that I can copy it to LapTimer. I presume when I do that it will get to the right place.

Cool!! Thanks.
2012 Porsche Cayman R
2016 Audi A7