Correct?

All topics around Harry's Dyno app and performance testing functions in LapTimer GrandPrix
RoNi#'
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Correct?

Post by RoNi#' »

Hello,

I bought a Qstarz 10hz bluetooth module and use the "Dyno" app to measure 0-100 oder 100-200kph

The first question is why there are a lot of "how-to" videos for laptimer and nothing for the dyno app?

Second question: is it possible to "correct" the measured times like it is possible with performance box?

or is it maybe possible to export the measured file to computer and correct it with a software on computer?

thank you, I used search but didn't find anything.

thank you, greetings from Austria
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Correct?

Post by Harry »

LapTimer user will not confirm there are lots of video tutorial. ;-) There are never enough.
The reason there is more documentation is that track recording are far more complicated to handle.

On your question:

Not sure what kind of editing you want to apply? For both LapTimer and Dyno we try to make recordings "safe" so the Hall of Fame or other comparison cannot be cheated. But please describe what you want to do and I can probably help.

You can export your data to lots if formats including .CSV, .GPX, .VBO, .KML etc. Select any recording and select the distribute / export button to select the scope and format of export. .VBO can be used for Race Logic tools in case you have them available.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

To edit altitude, you can export a recording to .HLPTRZ, rename it to .HLPTRL.GZ, unzip it, and edit the resulting .HLPTRL file. .HLPTRL files can be imported into Dyno by sending it by mail as an attachment. Touch the .HLPTRL in Gmail / Apple mail and Dyno will import it.

This however will not adjust your results to reflect the different gravitational work compared to a flat run.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
RoNi#'
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by RoNi#' »

Hello Harry

thank you for your answer.

I wanted like Racelogik that it i do a run with a few meters altitude difference between start and end point you can correct it to "a flat testrun" as you might expect.

I will try to export it to racelogic tools, thank you
sikrip
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by sikrip »

Ι have successfully exported these data as .VBO and used as input to VBOX tools. Worked nice.