I bought your Dyno App for iOS yesterday and tested it a bit. Using it with my Dual SkyPro XGPS160 looks like a very nice and stable app yet!
One shortcoming I found is the setting for the start- and stop speed. It takes "hours" to change this from 0-100 to 100-200 for example.
Following suggestions for improvement:
1. The longer you press the up-/down arrow the faster the numbers change
2. ...or the longer you press the up-/down arrow the larger the increments become (tip = 1km/h, hold = 5km/h)
3. ...or from iPhone 6s on: the stronger you press the arrow the faster the numbers change/larger the increments become
4. direct entry of the start-/stop speed when tipping the number between the up-/down arrows
Would also/alternatively be nice to set up own different presets, e.g. 0-50km/h, 0-100km/h, 100-200km/h, 100-250km/h etc...
With the speed output, why is the app speaking the "0" when then time is below 1 minute? Would make sense to leave this out, not?
There seems to be a problem with the battery information of the SkyPro XGPS160 cause it shows a warning where the original Dual SkyPro App still shows 100%.
Regards from the Ruhrgebiet!
All topics around Harry's Dyno app and performance testing functions in LapTimer GrandPrix
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8478
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am
- Location: Cologne, Germany
- Has thanked: 97 times
- Been thanked: 351 times
There is a work around for the presets. Once you have recorded a time for e.g. 0-100, Dyno will have created a 0-100 track (visible in Results). In Performance View, press Status in the top right and select this 0-100 entry - it will set the start and stop speed accordingly.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest