Any way to move Android license?

All about app distribution, upgrades, editions, and refunds
Dmtalon
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Any way to move Android license?

Post by Dmtalon »

I have used a Google suites email account for years and years however due to a few reasons this past year I have been trying to move away from that email. Too many limitations that finally pushed me over the edge to just a normal Gmail account. Is there anyway to deactivate and move a license to a new Gmail account in the Google play store?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any way to move Android license?

Post by Harry »

Changing accounts is cumbersome for both Android and iOS. This is what I have found: https://www.quora.com/Can-you-transfer- ... er-account

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Dmtalon
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Dmtalon »

Ya, I've googled all over. The issue is the gsuites account's don't work with family accounts (which was actually part of the last straw for me switching to just a straight up gmail). I'm trying to just leave behind the old account and only have one on my phone. While it's pretty seamless, google being google keeps turning on sync and I end up with double of a lot of stuff (or signing me back into hangouts etc...) If there was a way to just have the play store have two accounts w/o it adding the account to the whole phone I'd probably do that.

Thanks...

Sucks, I think Harry's is my most expensive paid app.
gplracerx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by gplracerx »

For autocross, Harry's is much less expensive than SoloStorm.