New Phone, in app upgrades

All about app distribution, upgrades, editions, and refunds
Jmanji
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: New Phone, in app upgrades

Post by Jmanji »

Thx Harry. I went into App Store/ purchases/ Harry’s petrolhead/ so it is there In purchases I have also deleted it three times and reloaded it hoping it would connect for the upgrade, am I missing something? If I went and downloaded the Grand Prix app From The App Store Will it automatically charge me £9,99 or will it charge me The full £26.99?
Thx again
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Jmanji wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:16 pm Thx Harry. I went into App Store/ purchases/ Harry’s petrolhead/ so it is there In purchases I have also deleted it three times and reloaded it hoping it would connect for the upgrade, am I missing something? If I went and downloaded the Grand Prix app From The App Store Will it automatically charge me £9,99 or will it charge me The full £26.99?
Thx again
When buying GP in AppStore, you will be charged the full price. Using LapTimer ‣ Administration ‣ Add-ons ‣ GrandPrix Upgrade is the only path available. Have you tried rebooting the phone? And am I right you are using an iPhone?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Jmanji
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Jmanji »

I rebooted the iPhone and tried with no success ?
It’s frustrating as I went out yesterday to buy the go pro etc for multicam? Am I missing something, I have explored all ways I can perhaps it’s my App Store account? It then once I’m in The app Surely it should upgrade?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Well, I'm almost sure it is some issue with the account. We had GrandPrix upgrades for v23 all time, including yesterday.
For your Wednesday event - this is the workaround:
  • operate the HERO manually before leaving the pits; this will record a session long video
  • run LapTimer Petrolhead as usual without video enabled at all; this will result in data for all your laps
  • after track day, transfer the HERO video(s) to your iPhone's Photo app
  • follow instructions in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXjVb8nWCXI to link the video to your laps and create overlaid versions
- Harry
Image Image Image Image
danieldlyer
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by danieldlyer »

Radixms wrote: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:56 pm My Iphone4 decided to quit today, picked up a Iphone 6.

I had purchased up to the Grand Prix within the app.

How do I downloadhack of mini militia without paying for the upgrades again? When I try to download the addons , it asks to purchase.
I know most times once you confirm download it will tell you, "You have purchased this before" but that is only after the full transaction goes through, don't want run the transaction and pay for it again if it does not work.

Any suggestions? I can't remember the last time I ran a backup, I will try to restore when I get home but I know I have only backed up my contacts the last time I connected.

Thanks
This problem is happening again I also bought a new phone and when I tried to install this app I had the same problem which I was using the app easily on my iPad version.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please see instructions in viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3341
It describes how to check licenses active for your current Google / Apple ID and how to reinstall LapTimer including all upgrades.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image