How to upgrade versions?

All about app distribution, upgrades, editions, and refunds
BryanPendleton
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

How to upgrade versions?

Post by BryanPendleton »

I feel like a complete newb, because for the life of me I cannot figure out how to upgrade my current Petrol Edition to the Grand Prix Edition. I have combed through the Laptimer menus, played around in my appstore, messed with iphone setting, and days later still have not figured out how to upgrade. All I am reading is about using the "InApp" to upgrade, but I have no idea what that means or is. Please help.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to upgrade versions?

Post by Harry »

The upgrade is well hidden in LapTimer's "Tracks" tab. In case you do not see "Grand Prix Upgrade" in the top, please reload the data using the top left button (Update is the right selection). Here is a step by step by the way: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1235

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Psychomax1983
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Psychomax1983 »

[ANDROID]

I've done the upgrade as discribe (viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1235&hilit=upgrade). I also got an email from playstore that the payment was successful. But the laptimer does not the petrolhead edition as active... :/

-Max
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please make sure you have the latest LapTimer version installed. Afterwards, please just repeat the upgrade from Add-ons.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
Psychomax1983
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Psychomax1983 »

I've downloaded the version yesterday. So it should the up to date. But if i do it again, will i be charged twice?

#Edit
Done. After clicking "Buy" again a message comes up and told me that everything is installed! *Happy*
Hope to see the Grandprix Beta soon! :) Next trackday is booked for 15.04.2015 :)
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, that should be enough time :-)
Image Image Image Image