How To Purchase Rookie > Petrolhead > Grand Prix upgrades

All about app distribution, upgrades, editions, and refunds
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How To Purchase Rookie > Petrolhead > Grand Prix upgrades

Post by Harry »

Please post a screenshot of the message you get when pressing Export from Vehicle Details or from the Vehicle Export dialog. Although the iPhone4 running 7.1.2 can hardly be used for video recording in parallel to data recording any more, it should be fine for all of Rookie's functions. iOS 7.1.2 is not tested a lot any more, but we will check any impact once I get the details.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
antonxt
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by antonxt »

Can't buy a Petrolhead Upgrade on Android (OnePlus 3T). When viewing Petrolhead Upgrade add-on, I click on BUY. A Google Play overlay appears, in which I tap on BUY, after which the overlay disappears and nothing changes in the app, it is still a Rookie edition, no bank card charge seems to happen. Can it be fixed?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

This will be an issue with your Google account or a bad / missing Internet connection - nothing app specific. Please verify your account settings in PlayStore app.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
CassandraWarren
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by CassandraWarren »

Am I required to keep purchasing the 9.99 upgrade on each device? I also don't see the Grand Prix version available to download from within the App store from my account.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

When reinstalling the app on another device, please load the initial edition purchased from AppStore/PlayStore. Start LapTimer afterwards and follow Administration / Add-Ons. Press Restore to have all upgrades restored from here.

You can find a full FAQ on app and data migration here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3341
Image Image Image Image