Great App, but crashes when updating Add-on list in iOS7...

This forum covers all topics on Harry's Sailor and (the upcoming) Sailor HD
voyager1
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Great App, but crashes when updating Add-on list in iOS7...

Post by voyager1 »

Harry,
I have to congratulate you on a great app. I use it a lot when out sailing. One thing though. I've upgraded to iOS7. Bad news. I bought the add-on for satellites when using external GPS (XGPS-150A, love it). I had the iPhone 4 running it for a while, but had to reinstall the OS from scratch, meaning I had to reinstall all the apps. Before I eventually upgraded to iOS 7 it all worked fine. Then I deleted the app for some reason, maybe it was my infant using it to teethe on, and upon reinstalling in iOS7, every time I try to update the add-on list to reinstall the purchase, it just crashes...

I'm a beginner iOS developer and I get the emails from Apple Dev centre. All new apps and app updates have to be iOS7 ready. I am wondering... will we see a Sailor update? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

gratefully yours,
V1
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Great App, but crashes when updating Add-on list in iOS7

Post by Harry »

Hi,

That's a pity, could reproduce the issue. I will check how to proceed. I planned to update both Sailor and Optrix VideoPro once LapTimer v18 but will probably need to handle it different. New submissions need to be iOS7 optimized, so a simple bugfix (without updating screen size iOS support etc) will not do it...

- Harry
Image Image Image Image