Apple Lightning SD card reader no longer works iOS 13

Discussion related to external cam aka action cams and lenses
peterstewart
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Apple Lightning SD card reader no longer works iOS 13

Post by peterstewart »

Huh, you know what? I’ve been having issues with the just the lighting connector on my iPhone XS running the latest beta.

To be honest I didn’t even think that the beta GBWhatsApp Apk 2020 could be causing this but makes sense now if you are also having issues.
Last edited by peterstewart on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
peterstewart
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by peterstewart »

I thought the same too, but looks like it just doesnt pops up anymore. But you can now see it from Files App.
andywilson
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by andywilson »

peterstewart wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:09 am I thought the same too, but looks like it just doesnt pops up anymore. But you can now see it from Files App.
I tried that on both my iPhone X and first generation iPad Pro and it does not work on either. I’m angry that Apple has basically bricked this useful device after a short life span.
ayaanly
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by ayaanly »

peterstewart wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 am Huh, you know what? I’ve been having issues with the just the lighting connector on my iPhone XS running the latest beta.

To be honest I didn’t even think that the beta could be causing this but makes sense now if you are also having issues.
I thought the same too, but looks like it just doesnt pops up anymore. But you can now see it from Files App.
Download Latest Apps And Games From AVOID
edenhock
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by edenhock »

ayaanly wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:24 am
peterstewart wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 am Huh, you know what? I’ve been having issues with the just the lighting connector on my iPhone XS running the latestmini militia for ios beta.team-based shooting game for ios

To be honest I didn’t even think that the beta could be causing this but makes sense now if you are also having issues.
I thought the same too, but looks like it just doesnt pops up anymore. But you can now see it from Files App.Instagram Plus
Yes you can see from files app, but how do you install the Apk file from files App?