OBDLINK LX BLUETOOTH Not satisfied

Discussion related to external OBD and other sensors
wayneluc
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

OBDLINK LX BLUETOOTH Not satisfied

Post by wayneluc »

I read up the list of compatible ODB devices and went ahead with OBDLINK LX BLUETOOTH as i just wanted to pair it with HLT but apparently the result were disappointing as the connection were not as strong and accurate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPATt8sA_W3 ... y=wayneluc

Is there anyway to boost the connection problem?

Wayne
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OBDLINK LX BLUETOOTH Not satisfied

Post by Harry »

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "connection were not as strong and accurate"? From the video I see there is some vehicle information missing - e.g. you do not get the gear displayed. Please revisit you car in LapTimer ‣ Administration ‣ Vehicles and complete are field showing "please set". Make sure you have gear and drive ratios set too. You find these values in your car's manual or on the net. Please come back in case you have problems finding this data.

- Harry

P.S. Please shift you driver seat forward (a lot). It hurts watching your stretched arms. :-) We racers need to look like old men sitting next to the windscreen. :-D
Image Image Image Image
gplracerx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: OBDLINK LX BLUETOOTH Not satisfied

Post by gplracerx »

If you're not driving a formula car with really quick steering than your elbows should make a 90 degree angle when your hands are at 3 and 9 on the steering wheel. With your shoulders press back against the seat, you should be able to put your wrists on the top of the steering wheel.