Thanks to a program sponsored by Chase and LivingSocial called Mission: Small Business, your support could translate into a $250,000 grant for Emprum. But we need at least 250 votes at http://missionsmallbusiness.com before June 30, 2012.
Emprum is currently in the process of applying for this small business grant, but in order to qualify for the grant, Emprum needs to get at least 250 customer votes by June 30, 2012.
We note that the total number of votes does not determine who ultimately gets the grant. The number of votes only determines whether a small business qualifies for the grant. A professional panel will eventually determine what small businesses out of the ones that qualify will receive a grant, based on the application content that they have submitted.
We hope that with your support Emprum will at least qualify for the grant and have a chance to be selected from among those small businesses that have received 250 or more votes.
Here is how to support Emprum:
- ● Visit http://missionsmallbusiness.com
● Click on the "Log In & Support" blue button in the lower right of the page.
● Log in with your Facebook account. If you don't have a Facebook account, you can create one within a few minutes.
● Next, click on the app link message that appears after you have logged in. This might take a few tries.
● Next, enter the name "Emprum" under the Business Name search box.
● Click on the blue "Search" button.
● Our business should now appear: Emprum LLC, Irvine, CA 92604
● Click on the blue "Vote" button to cast a vote for Emprum.
As a reminder, in order for us to qualify for the grant, we need to receive a minimum of 250 votes before June 30, 2012. If you want to help us achieve our goal faster, please spread the word to family, friends and colleagues, on Facebook, or through Twitter!
Roger Koumans, Emprum LLC