VBox Sport and iOS 10.3.1

Discussion related to external and internal GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BeiDou sensors
ferrarif1
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

VBox Sport and iOS 10.3.1

Post by ferrarif1 »

Is anyone else having connectivity issues with the VBox sport and iOS 10.3.1?

I have been using the VBox Sport with HLT for a few years but recently I cannot get it to connect reliable to HLT. If I remove all BT connections on my iPhone 7+, remove all connections to the VBox, then pair, the connection to HLT lasts about 20 minutes then changes status to "available" but cannot be reconnected to HLT. Power cycling the phone and vbox in an effort to reconnect comes up with a "changing the configuration failed" message.

I tried an iPhone 5 with a clean install of iOS 10.3.1 and have similar results.

HLT on my Nexus 6P paired with the VBS connects reliably every time but I prefer to run this on iOS.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VBox Sport and iOS 10.3.1

Post by Harry »

That's a double post, please don't do this. ;-) Are you sure the two smartphone do not try to connect at the same time?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
mladjan
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: VBox Sport and iOS 10.3.1

Post by mladjan »

I have the same problem, but in my case it connects for a second or two and then trow alert "changing the configuration failed". After that it has "available" state for VBox :|