Discussion related to external and internal GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BeiDou sensors
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I know this isn't the normal topic for this board, but I figured some folks here could help me out. I had a Garmin Glo that I used for geocaching and for the most part I was happy with it (it would often disconnect ). Unfortunately I recently lost it in the woods. This time I went with the 160. I have had nothing but problems with it since I purchased it. It works great while driving toward the cache. However, once I get toward GZ and start walking, it lags or just doesn't update at all. Basically, at walking speeds it doesn't show me as moving. I used a friend's IPhone to update the firmware, but that didn't help. I am using Bluetooth GPS as my Mock GPS provider and have tried both c:geo and Cachesense as my geocaching program. I need to get this thing sent back soon if I want to consider getting a refund and finding something else. Thank you.