We just submitted a new version of Optrix VideoPro (version 16.7) to AppStore. This version will go through Apple's review process now and should be available within a few days. Please check the list below for the bigger changes since 14.5. Actually, there is a lot changed in this version as it is based on our version 16.7 technology base now. Most noticeable, video handling has changed quite a bit. Instead of going through the lengthy process transferring fresh videos to your iPhone's Photo library once you finish recording, VideoPro will keep the video in its own storage area and will get available for the next recording instantly. Video transfer is done when overlaying the video - at the time that is most comfortable for you.
Two major issues are fixed too:
- Incoming calls will stop recording (it is not possible to block that) but keep the video up to that point in time.
- iOS6 introduced improved privacy settings including control of any app's access to your Photo library. In case you accidentally declined VideoPro's access, you received an error message and lost your video during transfer to Photo library. VideoPro will issue a warning in case you did not allow access now - hopefully helping to fix the issue.
We like the update very much already, join us soon- Video handling has changed, stop and start video recording instantly
- Localizations to English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- User Interface polished (a lot)
- Export function for Google Earth (.KML) and a versatile .CSV format added
- Full iPhone5 and iOS6 support
- Customizable font for User Interface and Video Overlay
- Update to latest recording engine (lots of improvements and fixes behind the scenes)
- Fixed issue with lost videos from incoming calls
- For those having an OBD II sensor connected, VideoPro adds engine data overlays
- Improved page change swipe action