Optrix VideoPro available

All Optrix VideoPro related discussions
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Optrix VideoPro available

Post by Harry »

Hello,

I have released an action / sport video app as part of cooperation with Optrix LLC today. The app is a simplified version of LapTimer's video and GPS recording functions. It consists of 3 views (Video view, List of recordings, Settings) - all in landscape ;) Recording is not done automatically but by pressing a recording / stop button.

The app should be valuable for all people looking for a very simple recording capability generating very nice overlaid videos afterwards.

Here is the link to iTunes (including some snapshots): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/optrix-v ... 54823?mt=8

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
voinea
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Optrix VideoPro available

Post by voinea »

Hi

I bought this sw and I'll have Emprum GPS receiver soon. Will this app work with that or will need to exchange to Harry's LapTimer Pro ? (I hope not because I saw LapTimer Pro on my friend iphone and I prefer the simplicity and easy of use of Optrix Video Pro )
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Optrix VideoPro available

Post by Harry »

Hi,

As soon as you connect the Emprum, it will deliver GPS data to VideoPro - replacing the information from the internal GPS.
There is no special support however (compare direct access of NMEA devices with LapTimer) built into VideoPro.
I'm in the process of adding this, and it will be available in v15.
The added value will certainly not be that significant, as detail descriptions on the GPS status are not matching VideoPro's concept (keep it simple).

Hope that clarifies, all the best.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image