Improve English Wording

A number of ways you can support LapTimer development
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Improve English Wording

Post by Harry »

[THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED AND SUPERSEDED BY viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3518]

As you are most probably aware, I'm not a native speaker. ;-) Whenever you see wording / grammar that is not perfect, please let me know. Please don't be shy, I do not take this as critics, it simply helps me improving English speaker's impression / perception and making LapTimer a better app. Please send your feedback both on the app itself and the whole http://www.gps-laptimer.de web site.

- Harald
Image Image Image Image
Vonschmidt
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Improve English Wording

Post by Vonschmidt »

I just bought your app this past weekend and have not yet mastered it. I think a step by step guide would be nice item so that users would have no trouble understand your complex and valuable tool. I will keep an eye out for corrections.

If you have a rough draft guide in word I would be glad to work through it tell you where I get lost and correct your English.

So far looks great. Bought it for myself iPhone and iPad versions and gifted it to two people.

Marketing idea.

Contact the driving schools around the country and set up a 2 day trial app that they could give out the address to new students to loan on their phones. It dies in 2 days but who would ever let that happen?

Don't know the mechanics of this forms programming standpoint but do know from a marketing position it would rock. However agin need a step by step guide.

Good luck
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Please check http://www.gps-laptimer.de/LapTimer_Documentation.html for the full documentation.
The step by step can be found within LapTimer. Tap into 'More' and select 'Help' to get a quick reference.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Crozzer
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Crozzer »

Harry, sorry for the hijack, but there is a golden marketing idea in there. Partnering with track organizations and riders to offer a "track day use", limited time license for a few days would be brilliant. I'd be willing to bet UltiMate would willingly offset the license fee ( or even sponsor it so that users get it free), if they could promote the ultimate at the same time.