LapTimer (Standard,Pro,Trainer) v15.0 submitted to AppStore

All announcements that are outdated are moved here.
razodo
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: LapTimer (Standard,Pro,Trainer) v15.0 submitted to AppSt

Post by razodo »

Hi Harry,

I downloaded the update and tested at the track yesterday. Excellent work, the much anticipated continous video recording works like a charm. The integration with the Emporum Ultimate GPS is smooth. External video integration is also an amazing feature. I'm glad I bought this software. Thanks.

I have two questions in regards to v15:

1. Is there a way to do laptimes overlay to the full video?
2. It seems that v15 stores the videos within the Laptimer app and it is not available in the cameraroll or any other of the photo albums. How can I access the raw videos so that I can transfer them to my computer? I successfully transferred some of them by going to "details" under the Lap Details and then selecting "Move", but, I had a raw video that was not linked to a Lap (I had overlay all the videos in my session and that created separate videos for the laps). I worked around this by creating a dummy lap, linking the raw video and then moving it, but I wonder if there is more straight forward way to save raw videos from laptimer.

Thanks again for all your work, Laptimer is now as close to perfection as hu8manly possible.

Tulio R.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

You are right, accessing the raw videos independent of a lap is not very convenient. You can work around this by selecting any lap with a video associated, pressing "Select" and "Edit" now. The list is now in a kind of "List of Videos" mode and you can modify / move / delete any video available. Next version (15.1 or 16.0) will have a separate "Video List" to maintain data.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please note I have locked this topic as it is thought as a pure announcement thread.
To add comments, please use one of the other forums (like "Using LapTimer" or "Feature Requests").

- Harry
Image Image Image Image