Register for v14 beta now

All announcements that are outdated are moved here.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Register for v14 beta now

Post by Harry »

Dear friends of LapTimer,

Although not yet finished, a first beta of LapTimer Pro v14 will be available soon. Thought I start asking for beta registrations now...

To register, please start Harry's LapTimer and send an email using the Contact button on LapTimer's splash screen.
Please add the word 'BETA' to the subject line and send it to LapTimer@gmx.de
As I plan to run the communication between beta testers and me on this forum, you need to register for this forum.

Some notes:
  1. Register only if you are willing and able to not only test but give regular feedback. Please do not register if the reason is you want to get your hands on early.
  2. Bug reports will require a description how to reproduce the issue. So please watch your steps navigating and using LapTimer in great detail.
  3. Working with a beta will almost always lead to crashes and issues. Backup your working database using the Export All feature ahead of installing the beta. Use the .hlptrl format for the backup. Please note that you will not be able to go back to 13.4 as the databases will be changed with beta. So having a backup at hand, is probably very helpful. In addition, links to videos, and vehicle information is currently not included in .hlptrl In case you need to restore, you will have some additional efforts to add this data again.
Thanks for your support.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Register for v14 beta now

Post by Harry »

Registration for v14 beta testing in closed.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image