LapTimer Rookie Android v17 Beta open for registration

All announcements that are outdated are moved here.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

LapTimer Rookie Android v17 Beta open for registration

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Although availability of the first beta of LapTimer Rookie Android is some weeks ahead, I thought I make the testing system available for registration already. Please read through the text below. In case you agree and want to participate, please use the link in the bottom to register yourself and your device to Testflight, the system I plan to use for alpha / beta testing.
To participate in LapTimer Rookie Android alpha and beta testing, you need to sign up here. Please do not expect the first test version to become available ahead of 2nd week of June and do not request updates on the schedule.

Early version will miss stability and miss some features. Please do not participate in case you expect a production ready app. Please participate only in case you are able and willing to test LapTimer and give intensive feedback on your experience.

No information I will make available during testing must be passed on, or commented on outside the LapTimer Android tester community. Please send any feedback using Testflight. By signing in into Testflight, you agree to this.

To receive builds, you need to register your Android device. Requirement for the devices used is API level 11 and above, which is Android 3.0 or later. All screen sizes will be supported, but Normal will be optimized best (the typical high end smartphones, not tablets).

Please check viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1369 for further information. In a later stage, I will probably make a dedicated forum available. So if you are no forum user yet, consider to register at http://forum.gps-laptimer.de now.
Link to Testflight registration: http://tflig.ht/10gIcSw

Looking forward to a productive and inspiring testing phase.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
falconire
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: LapTimer Rookie Android v17 Beta open for registration

Post by falconire »

Harry wrote:Image

Hi,

Although availability of the first beta of LapTimer Rookie Android is some weeks ahead, I thought I make the testing system available for registration already. Please read through the text below. In case you agree and want to participate, please use the link in the bottom to register yourself and your device to Testflight, the system I plan to use for alpha / beta testing.
To participate in LapTimer Rookie Android alpha and beta testing, you need to sign up here. Please do not expect the first test version to become available ahead of 2nd week of June and do not request updates on the schedule.

Early version will miss stability and miss some features. Please do not participate in case you expect a production ready app. Please participate only in case you are able and willing to test LapTimer and give intensive feedback on your experience.

No information I will make available during testing must be passed on, or commented on outside the LapTimer Android tester community. Please send any feedback using Testflight. By signing in into Testflight, you agree to this.

To receive builds, you need to register your Android device. Requirement for the devices used is API level 11 and above, which is Android 3.0 or later. All screen sizes will be supported, but Normal will be optimized best (the typical high end smartphones, not tablets).

Please check viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1369 for further information. In a later stage, I will probably make a dedicated forum available. So if you are no forum user yet, consider to register at http://forum.gps-laptimer.de now.
Link to Testflight registration: http://tflig.ht/10gIcSw

Looking forward to a productive and inspiring testing phase.

- Harry

Testflight registration done. Keep up the good work.
ripper79
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by ripper79 »

registration done for me too
gogokol
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by gogokol »

registration done :)
Magnus Thomé
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Magnus Thomé »

Registrered too. Looking forward to this :D
avgjoe
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by avgjoe »

Registered. Keep up the great work. Thanks!
gogokol
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by gogokol »

Registered , but no app yet ???
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

gogokol wrote:Registered , but no app yet ???
In case you want to stay in the beta program, you really need to read my notes! :-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
CanisLupus
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by CanisLupus »

Registered looking forward to it :)
Moffa1111
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Moffa1111 »

Just registred ... thank you for the work.

Super, dass jetzt auch nicht Äppel-Nutzer diese super App bekommen !