New Jersey Motorsports Park Thuderbolt Track

Introductions and general exchange between LapTimer users; use this forum in case you want to offer LapTimer related accessories too
zxces50
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

New Jersey Motorsports Park Thuderbolt Track

Post by zxces50 »

http://youtu.be/d_Yeo_sVv_U

A few laps from NJ.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Jersey Motorsports Park Thuderbolt Track

Post by Harry »

Thanks for posting :-) The outer laps were not correctly timed (trigger did not fire on start / finish). Any problem here?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
hms
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by hms »

Nice vid.
My only comment would be to lower the phone's view slightly to get the main part of the action, the car in front, more in the middle of the screen, clear of the overlays.
h
Black S Special goes by the name of Lexie.
JRSC M45, 189.6 bhp JR ARB's, TDR belt tensioner, Steve Heath Rose jointed drop links, Absolutely Shocks GAZ springs and dampers, Alignment by WIM

zxces50
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by zxces50 »

http://youtu.be/lrO84wp3FuE

Day Two Video- will refine IPhone view of track this is only my second time and still playing with mount and set up.
zxces50
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by zxces50 »

Harry wrote:Thanks for posting :-) The outer laps were not correctly timed (trigger did not fire on start / finish). Any problem here?

- Harry
Yes occasional problem- it was intermittent - in one session first 4 laps trigger correctly @ start/ finish then for some reason 3 laps in middle (lap 5 was actually 5/6/7) did not trigger and final lap (lap 6 was really lap 8) triggered correctly. i do not know why but sometimes the lap just did not trigger. I am using external emprum GPS- it was conected and seen by lap timer.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Just export the multi lap recording to .kml and have a look into it. You will typically see the triggers are not well positioned and missed when driving by.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image