PLZ HELP ME

Introductions and general exchange between LapTimer users; use this forum in case you want to offer LapTimer related accessories too
sjh4801
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

PLZ HELP ME

Post by sjh4801 »

I am making my own track. Is there a number limit? No more additions.
- Created 13 tracks. No more is created.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PLZ HELP ME

Post by Harry »

Hello,

There is a limit of 15 tracks on top of the Unspecified group. In case you want to add another one, you need to backup and remove the track. In case you have laps recorded for the track to remove, start with backing up these laps: select any of them from Lap List, select the export / distribute icon, select track as scope and export to .hlptrl The file generated can be imported from the mail generated later. Remove / delete these laps. Now, you have a track with just a Custom Track Set row in Lap List. Select this row and select Certify. This will generate a mail similar to backup, but with the track definition inside. Change the TO address to you own address to receive the mail yourself. Like .hlptrl files, you can import the .hpoil attachment later from the mail generated. Finally delete the Custom Track Set row and the slot will be freed.

The limit is due to a limitation of the database used. Long term we consider a replacement.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image