Laptimer Pro...Too much FUN!!

Introductions and general exchange between LapTimer users; use this forum in case you want to offer LapTimer related accessories too
Fluidplay
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Laptimer Pro...Too much FUN!!

Post by Fluidplay »

Harry,
Just downloaded the app (Laptimer Pro) the other day and had been reading through the online instructions and posts thinking I may have some issues since in my opinion I'm basically technically challenged at times, but was surprised when I set up a course around the city, recorded video, overlaid the stats and played it back. Piece of cake...Really if I can do it, it's fairly intuitive. What fun!!! Can't wait to get on my local track, which... is included in the track selection. Can't beat that. Awesome app! Thanks for putting this out there for all us budget minded enthusiasts. My only request as some have mentioned is the ability to record consecutive laps.
Thanks again, Dennis :))
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Laptimer Pro...Too much FUN!!

Post by Harry »

Thanks Dennis! Consecutive get real in v15. :-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Fluidplay
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Fluidplay »

Harry, would it be available as an update to the current 14.4.1 version?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

There will be an 14.4.2 in between, but yes, 15 is an update to 14.4.1.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
voinea
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by voinea »

when will 15 come out ?
I own Optrix Video Pro too and I love that I can get autofocus locked but on Harry LapTimer is not yet. In march there is track day on Hungaroring and I hope I can film with Harry not with optrix there.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Official statement on this is 'Spring 2012'. If March, it will be the end. I cannot give any commitment however, as there is still some work to do. Although the lock focus optimizes the zooming behavior, it is usually not as bad on track compared to normal road driving (with lots of obstacles moving in and out the view). I've recorded several laps without that had no real problems.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image