New User

Introductions and general exchange between LapTimer users; use this forum in case you want to offer LapTimer related accessories too
mateusbalan
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

New User

Post by mateusbalan »

Hello everyone! My name is Mateus Balan.

I'm going to a trackday soon and I hope I will do it more offen from now on. So recently I've been researching telemetry and at this point I have lots off quentions e very few answers. I love motorcycles and as a eletric engineer I like to aquire data with sensors.

I willing to buy the Harrys LapTimer Hookye version, cause at firt seems to meet my needs, but I have some questions, I'm not looking for long answers, I just want to now if I can go on without dead ends.

-Is it possible to export file to use software like ATLAS and Motec?
-Is it possible to use the app even if it dosent have the track Im in?
-How hard to get the track certified?

At the momento I'm using Diablo Superbike but theres no way to export data and use OBD.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New User

Post by Harry »

Hi,

- LapTimer exports data to CSV, VBO, NMEA, GPX, KML, and its own format HLPTRL (plus PDF in some places). I can't comment on the named applications.
- Yes, you can create your own tracks using the built in assistants. Most tracks world wide are predefined.
- Not hard.

Greetings, Harry
Image Image Image Image
mateusbalan
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by mateusbalan »

Thank you Harry,

I bought the app, and I'm very happy because it already has the tracks I need here in Brazil!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Great. We have added quite some tracks for Brazil lately. :-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image