Share your video !

Introductions and general exchange between LapTimer users; use this forum in case you want to offer LapTimer related accessories too
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Share your video !

Post by Harry »

LapTimer sets resolution and field of view based on the MultiCam setting (Master, PiP). Switch this setting to None to get Master functionality but let LapTimer not override your custom settings.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Touring_Dave
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Touring_Dave »

Did Snetterton 300 Circuit yesterday in totally stock 2006 Mazda MX-5 NC 2ltr (Miata). Hadn't been to Snetterton for over 20yrs and this was only my second trackday in the Mazda so still learning a lot....

Harry's LapTimer performed almost without fault, initially wouldn't automatically start on start / finish but a reboot of the phone sorted this out for the afternoon session.

Pleased with progress from 2:58 at beginning of the day to 2:41 at the end and everything pointing in the right direction for the drive home afterwards...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV_uk3K049M[/youtube]
Mazda MX-5 (Miata) NC 2ltr, IL Motorsport Manifold, Cold Air Intake, Ecutek remap, Skuzzle Dyno 164hp at wheels, EBC Turbo Groove discs and Yellowstuff pads front and rear, Meistrr Coilovers.
Touring_Dave
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Touring_Dave »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2d6AYVV94E[/youtube]

Bedford Autodrome GT Circuit, 4th November

Mazda MX-5 (Miata) NC 2ltr, stock other than EBC Turbo Groove front discs and Yellowstuff pads, lowered springs.
Mazda MX-5 (Miata) NC 2ltr, IL Motorsport Manifold, Cold Air Intake, Ecutek remap, Skuzzle Dyno 164hp at wheels, EBC Turbo Groove discs and Yellowstuff pads front and rear, Meistrr Coilovers.
jarobs
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by jarobs »

In April I will be at the Nürburgring GP for the first time. As I only have 1.5 h for driving I was wondering if somebody might have additional videos so I can study the line. I looked on Youtube and especially for Turn 1 there seems to be no general consensus.
The Cayman R lap was already a good hint, as the car is similar to mine in terms of momentum driving.
Mateusz
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Mateusz »

Here's a fun ride in a Focus RS in snow at Bemowo airstrip/autodrome this weekend (Michelin Pilot Alpin 4). The Evo (its driver and tires that is) was far better when the track was all covered in ice and snow.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfDhRC8cYU[/youtube]
jarobs
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by jarobs »

haha, that looks like fun!
How did you create the reference video? Does this automatically happen when the video data is still available? I have the ´grand prix version and it never did that for me.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

When overlaying lap A, the reference lap for this lap needs to have a video. Check which reference lap is chosen for A as follows: select Lap List ‣ lap A; scroll down to see the reference lap (separate row). Check this lap (has video or not). In case it has a video, but it is not shown, make sure you have ticked the "Reference Video" setting in Overlay Configuration (the dialog coming up when selecting Export in the Video section of your lap A). NB: when using real tim video overlay (i.e when pressing Play instead if Export), no PiPs will be added. This feature is available for Export only.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Dubbedown
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Dubbedown »

Season opener at Lime Rock Park.

iPhone 7 Plus
GoPro 3 with external mic
Doesn’t appear GoPoint nor Dual GPS were on

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4VFaVecwKs[/youtube]

Starting next month will experiment with GoPro Session for 2nd camera angle
Touring_Dave
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Touring_Dave »

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit - 17th March 2017
Mazda MX-5 NC 2ltr (stock other than EBC Turbo groove discs and yellowstuff pads, lowered springs)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFxHanx4AI[/youtube]

Apologies for the poor sound...
T4nkcommander
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by T4nkcommander »

First time getting to use the full overlay function, my 2017 Raptor at Texplex two days ago.