We will start LapTimer v24 beta testing shortly.
Applications for participation are triggered from within LapTimer.
Please follow these steps:
- Start LapTimer on your smartphone
- Follow Administration ‣ Add-ons
- In case you do not see "LapTimer v24 Beta" in the top of the list, press "Refresh"
- Select "LapTimer v24 Beta" and "Request"
- Fill in all sections marked using ALL UPPER CASE and send the mail to me
Before applying, please make sure:
- You love beta testing and early access programs!
- Your are willing to work with incomplete and not super stable software.
- While creating an external backup of your v23 data is always a good idea (Databases ‣ Backup), both v23 and v24 use the same database scheme. This means you will be able to return to the v23 production version if necessary.
- Modernized launch screen for late iOS versions
- Modernized media handling and access to videos in particular
- Modernized various user interface areas for late iOS versions
- Reworked all logging format importers (VBO, GPX, NMEA), added support for as-is imports (VBO, NMEA)
- Refactor all dialogs, fixed dead locks
- Fixed VEEPEAK OBD adapter recognition
- Fixed a bug in track set conflict resolving
- Renamed Camera Roll to Photos
- Allow manual track selection in Status if either Manual Timing is enabled or Performance View is selected
- Fast speed range selection for Performance View
- Fixed delta display of temperatures when using Fahrenheit
- Fixed a crash when returning from Video Preview
- Added setting for HERO8 cams
- Massive refactoring in several areas
Thanks for supporting us in polishing this release!