We will start LapTimer v22 beta testing shortly.
Applications for participation are triggered from within LapTimer.
Please follow these steps:
- Start LapTimer on your smartphone
- Follow Administration ‣ Add-ons
- In case you do not see "LapTimer v22 Beta" in the top of the list, press "Refresh"
- Select "LapTimer v22 Beta" and "Request"
- Fill in all sections marked using ALL UPPER CASE and send the mail to me
Before applying, please make sure:
- You love beta testing and early access programs!
- Your are willing to work with incomplete and not super stable software.
- You create a backup of your v21 lap history front up.
Code: Select all
Sensor Handling Variable recording rates using splined interpolation (e.g. 5 or 10 Hz) Massive changes for engine sensors - Full brake pressure support - Refactored existing code to allow flexible configuration - Automatic bus type detection, all optimizations are done automatically - Support for custom PIDs, formula based evaluation - Added support for physical ECU addressing, major speed improvement - Improved OBD debugging support - Further update rate improvements - End to end sensor data queuing minimizing real time effects - Support for extended channels: gear, odometer, brake pressure, individual wheel speed, steering wheel angle and rate - requires scripting or custom PIDs Support for ReDrive sensor Disabled generic sensor configuration User Interface - User Interface refinements - Hall of Fame filtering by Group - Edmunds support removed (discontinued by Edmunds) Video - Added brake pressure to video overlays Accessories - Update to watchOS 3.0 (no functional changes) [iOS] - Revived MultiCam app - use old iOS devices as second cam - Reworked MultiCam app communication [open] - Added support for iOS MultiCam app [Android] [open] - Improved video download reporting from HERO cams [open] Special fixes - Fixed "decoder busy" issue [iOS] - Fixed issue with spaces in video file names [Android] Optimizations, fixes, and minor improvements all over the place.