Transfer video from GoPro Hero 4 via computer to iPad

News and updates from the author // Read only
olwe
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Transfer video from GoPro Hero 4 via computer to iPad

Post by olwe »

In LaTimer Grand Prix Edition v.20.0.11 I record my primary video directly on my iPad Mini 3 running iOS 9.3.2. The secondary video is recorded using a GoPro Hero 4 from which I transfer the recording to the computer during the track day running Windows 7 and iTunes 12.4.1.6. I then want to transfer this video to the iPad LapTimer "Sandbox".

The video documentation states: "For iOS , start iTunes and connect your iPhone. Select the phone from the top and select Apps from the left list.
Scroll down and find File Sharing / Apps and select LapTimer. Now, you will see all files stored in LapTimer Recordings
on the right–just drop the video you want to overlay into this folder."

I am not successful doing "Scroll down and find File Sharing / Apps and select LapTimer". Can you provide additional instructions, or options for how to transfer the video recordings from the computer to the LapTimer Sandbox?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transfer video from GoPro Hero 4 via computer to iPad

Post by Harry »

Please follow the description. As written in the document, scrolling the bottom right list is counter intuitive. It is a scrollable area within a scrollable area. In case you can't go to the bottom, drag for example in the area showing "File Sharing".
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (151.7 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
- Harry
Image Image Image Image
olwe
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Transfer video from GoPro Hero 4 via computer to iPad

Post by olwe »

Got it, thanks. I did not look far enough down.