LapTimer v20.0.1 (iOS) available

News and updates from the author // Read only
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

LapTimer v20.0.1 (iOS) available

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Apple just approved the named bugfix release, the update will be available sometimes between now and an hour.

This initial bugfix release 20.0.1 addresses the critical error #1 listed in Known Problems (crash during startup / Checking Data).

I will submit another bugfix release addressing #2 (crash when starting a lap for 32 bit devices) and probably #5 (Re-Link crash) soon and keep you posted on availability. Apple usually required 7 working days to approve new releases.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Markus2601
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: LapTimer v20.0.1 (iOS) available

Post by Markus2601 »

Great news!
Thanks a lot, highly appreciated.

Best regards
Markus
gplracerx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: LapTimer v20.0.1 (iOS) available

Post by gplracerx »

The #2 crash bit me this weekend on an iPhone 4s. I had an iPhone 4 with 19.0.31 of HLT that I used instead. But there were large gaps in the data. It was a 50 second course and I only had 260 fixes. It started and finished for every run, but it didn't always trigger on splits. A wider corridor didn't help. I'm assuming that when a split POI was in a data gap, it was not triggered. I'm thinking of requesting an option to record all fixes regardless of quality. Of course the limitation might have been the old hardware. I'm thinking of requesting an option to record all fixes regardless of quality. Of course the limitation might have been the old hardware because there were dropouts or freezes in the OBD data too. I've ordered a 5s so I'm again just one major generation behind.