I'm just uploading all LapTimer editions and GPS/OBD Buddy version 18.3 for iOS to Apple. To provide you with new functionality early, I have decided to release major versions (next one will be 19.0) once a year only in the future. Instead, I will regularly update the app using minor releases (like 18.3). The biggest change in 18.3 is the introduction of LapTimer's new and fancy Timer View. For the 2014 season, I have LapTimer v18.4/5 scheduled while v19.0 will be the 2015 Spring release.
Please visit the gallery of snapshots and extensive comments on the new Timer View.
Code: Select all
LapTimer v18.3 for iOS Rookie/Petrolhead/GrandPrix
‣ Completely reworked and much improved Timer View
‣ Lap # display can be toggled between Session and Day
‣ Added Zoom option to Timer View
‣ Lap/Gap/Sector/Zoom selections are memorized
‣ Added calculation for remaining laps (fuel level based)
‣ Simplified reference lap handling and naming
‣ Added winning/losing indicator to predictive lap timing
‣ Replaced Classic and Racer's by Timer View [Rookie]
‣ Added Push Notifications [Buddy]
‣ Revised view navigation animations
‣ Many further changes and improvements
‣ Fixed VBOX Sport initialization issue
‣ Minor fix to update counters
‣ Added a work around for .VBO line end conversion
‣ Minor fix in database recovery
‣ Some fixes to localizations
‣ Fixed automatic lean angle calculation during overlay
‣ Fixed double split recognition
‣ Fixed some skinning issues
‣ Fixed a crash in OBD vehicle selection [iPad]
Please expect version 18.3 on AppStore in approximately 5 days. LapTimer 18.3 editions for Android are planned for the same time.
Thanks for your feedback and please share this post with other users.