LapTimer (Rookie, Petrolhead, GrandPrix) v17 announcement

News and updates from the author // Read only
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LapTimer (Rookie, Petrolhead, GrandPrix) v17 announcemen

Post by Harry »

That's an existing feature request I have still not scheduled. Please post future feature requests to the Feature Request forum ;-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

So, LapTimer has finally been approved. I sent it to AppStore a few minutes ago and I see it appearing in AppStore already. For those wanting to upgrade to Grand Prix, please first update your app to 17 in AppStore, start LapTimer, navigate to the "Tracks" tab, refresh the list by pressing the top left button, and select the Grand Prix Upgrade.

I'm sure you will enjoy this new versions a lot!

Please send your feedback, or write an Review on AppStore. In case you run into any problems - please send a mail or check the forum.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
bulls23
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by bulls23 »

Finally! Nice :mrgreen: For beta users: will the beta v17 version be recognized as an updatable Grand Prix version by the App Store once visible on iPhones too?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

bulls23 wrote:Finally! Nice :mrgreen: For beta users: will the beta v17 version be recognized as an updatable Grand Prix version by the App Store once visible on iPhones too?
I will post the process to the beta forum.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Dubbedown
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Dubbedown »

Been a while since I posted but track season is starting up again finally in my area. Really excited about these new updates! Question though, I'm currently using the petrol head version but if I want to upgrade to the Grand Prix, will apple know that I should only be charged the upgrade fee? All I see is the full price version under the App Store and don't want to click "buy now" unless I'm certain I won't get charged full price...

Edit
Never mind I see the option to upgrade within the HLT app!
Tracker
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Tracker »

Hi Harry
I have just downloaded the GP version and was charged the full price instead of the upgrade price (from Pro). I have reported the problem with Apple.
Regards
Colin
vGroba
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by vGroba »

Dubbedown wrote:Been a while since I posted but track season is starting up again finally in my area. Really excited about these new updates! Question though, I'm currently using the petrol head version but if I want to upgrade to the Grand Prix, will apple know that I should only be charged the upgrade fee? All I see is the full price version under the App Store and don't want to click "buy now" unless I'm certain I won't get charged full price...

Edit
Never mind I see the option to upgrade within the HLT app!
x2

same doubt
dasams
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by dasams »

Harry wrote:For those wanting to upgrade to Grand Prix, please first update your app to 17 in AppStore, start LapTimer, navigate to the "Tracks" tab, refresh the list by pressing the top left button, and select the Grand Prix Upgrade.
I followed this procedure and my iP4 has been showing the update symbol (circular track) for about an hour. Is this normal? How long should it take to update? Once complete, will I see the GP version in iTunes so that I can also copy is to my iPad? Dave
09 Carrera S - Black, 6 sp, Carrera red full leather with deviating black, adaptives, navi, XM, etc
06 Cayenne S - Crystal silver, air suspension, bi-xenon, navi, sirius, etc
rscliofan
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by rscliofan »

Just go to tracks then select the GP upgrade and you will be charged the upgrade fee.

As I assume by your edit you have managed to do.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Tracker wrote:Hi Harry
I have just downloaded the GP version and was charged the full price instead of the upgrade price (from Pro). I have reported the problem with Apple.
Regards
Colin
Hi Colin,

Upgrades use the InApp purchase mechanism. From an AppStore perspective Pro/Petrolhead and Grand Prix are not related. To request a refund, please check this page. I'd suggest to select "I inadvertently purchased this application" as the refund category and line out you actually wanted to buy the InApp purchase from Pro/Petrolhead to Grand Prix. Please let me know if you run into problems, this process is operated by Apple.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image