Technology Demos on upcoming LapTimer v17 feature: MultiCam

News and updates from the author // Read only
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Technology Demos on upcoming LapTimer v17 feature: Multi

Post by Harry »

You will run LapTimer GP on your iPhone5 and the free MultiCam app on the 3GS. Although Petrolhead allows picture in picture video overlays, it does not include multi cam control. That is a GP feature.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
xps911
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by xps911 »

is this feature now available ?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Not sure I can match which particular feature you refer to, but everything shown in the technology demo is part of LapTimer v17 GrandPrix.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
pvainola
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by pvainola »

I would like to use gopro and ODB kiwi simultaneously. Only one wifi connection is allowed so this is impossible.

However would it be possible to import the Gopro video later and combine it with the laptime- and ODBdata? If I start and stop the Gopro manually and then import the video to my ipad? Then I could just set the start point for the gopro video to make them sync.

I don't need the ipad video, but I do need the Gopro video and would love to have the ODB data also.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

pvainola wrote:I would like to use gopro and ODB kiwi simultaneously. Only one wifi connection is allowed so this is impossible.

However would it be possible to import the Gopro video later and combine it with the laptime- and ODBdata? If I start and stop the Gopro manually and then import the video to my ipad? Then I could just set the start point for the gopro video to make them sync.

I don't need the ipad video, but I do need the Gopro video and would love to have the ODB data also.
Yes, you can manually record the video (like with any other video device) and add this video to LapTimer's laps later. Please check the "External Overlaying and Overlaying External Sources" section in http://www.gps-laptimer.com/LapTimerDoc ... hapter.pdf Finding the start / finish frame in a multi lap video is cumbersome however...

- Harry
Image Image Image Image