More Fields in Timer Views

Request and discussion on new / to change features
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: More Fields in Timer Views

Post by Harry »

You may have a look into https://www.facebook.com/HarrysLapTimer ... permPage=1 by the way, it introduced the Timer View in v18.3 and has a lot of explanations on the meaning of various fields included.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
pghendry
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by pghendry »

I would like to be able to configure the fields available in the Timer view and for there to be different locations of different prominence (bold, larger text, etc.) into which you can select measurements. The current approach of having lots of small boxes is pretty much unusable while on track - unreadably small, lost in vibrations, etc. I just want a small number of measurements displayed - lap time (big as it is now), oil temp (big) and some info about comparison to fastest lap. Not much else. Currently I only see the timer display on track as the rest is too small.
ivegotpost
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by ivegotpost »

would it be possible for the units to be individually chosen for temp and speed?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, LapTimer ‣ Administration ‣ Settings ‣ Units. Usually, System Default will select the expected units based on your operating system language / country settings.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image