G-Force Indication point symmetric mirrored in overlay and Timer display mirrored

Request and discussion on new / to change features
Porschiast
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

G-Force Indication point symmetric mirrored in overlay and Timer display mirrored

Post by Porschiast »

Since all new iPhones have a wobbling lens in the main camera I meanwhile use your phantastic app with the selfie front camera. This selfie camera is of a sufficient quality, but has no wobbling lens. I am happy with that solution.

When watching the video with the overlay, however, the G-Force indication of the overlay should be displayed in a point-symmetric mirrored manner.

See e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhM18hEG9Q&t.

Furthermore, you could do us a favour and allow a mirrored display of the timer view during recording and driving on the track. I mount the iPhone behind my (at the cage), but I can see the display in the rear mirror. If mirrored, I see the big timer in a more convenient manner.

Rainer
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: G-Force Indication point symmetric mirrored in overlay and Timer display mirrored

Post by Harry »

You can swap both lineal and lateral acceleration after the fact in Lap List ‣ a lap ‣ Data Recordings / Preview ‣ Charts / Overall Acceleration. There are blue buttons allowing the swaps. To swap values during recording, use Expert Settings / Acceleration Tweaks.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Porschiast
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: G-Force Indication point symmetric mirrored in overlay and Timer display mirrored

Post by Porschiast »

Thanks, as always perfect.
Dubbedown
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Dubbedown »

Harry, regarding the wobbly lens, would it be possible to hold down on screen to lock focus similar to how the normal camera app works? I use GoPro as main so not a personal issue for me but seems like this is issue for many users.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

LapTimer's lock focus works slightly different. In Video Preview, press the Tools button, select lock focus while pointing to the far distance and the focus is locked. This however does not fix the lens - it will still be moving due to vibrations.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image