PC processing suite?

Request and discussion on new / to change features
Cleggmeister
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

PC processing suite?

Post by Cleggmeister »

Hey Harry,
Loving the full premium laptimer on my Android, especially now I have bought the Scantool MX. My issue is overlaying the video - I can only use software encoding and it takes forever. I've tried other PC overlaying software but find the interface and output too basic/messy.
Could you write a PC suite to perform the overlay, with editable dials, readouts, etc, so as to utilise the power of modern multicore PCs and GPUs? Would gladly pay for such a piece of software, which would make the experience of overlaying, editing, etc, much more fun!

Or can I use Adobe, Sony Vegas Pro, etc and import the CSV overlay? I doubt it, but I'm good with these products already!

Many thanks and warm regards from Scotland.

Cleggy.
RenaultSport Twingo RS133
Harry's Lap Timer :)
Moto G4 Android
steved0x
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: PC processing suite?

Post by steved0x »

I would like to see a PC version of HLT as well, for video overlay (I have to use force software encoding as well) and also for larger views of the analysis portion.
PitrsRS
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: PC processing suite?

Post by PitrsRS »

You can use DashWare for PC processing of video. It's free for download and supports .hlt files exported from LapTimer
2016 SEAT Leon CUPRA 290 ST

HLT Grand Prix (Android) + OBDLink LX BT + XGPS160 + GoPro 11 Black + GoPro 7 Black