Club Racing, Drivinbg schools

Request and discussion on new / to change features
Vonschmidt
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Club Racing, Drivinbg schools

Post by Vonschmidt »

You ave created an amazing tool that while valuable to the individual user would be even more valuable to training schools.

Think of the power you would give a chief instructor or team leader sitting down with a spreadsheet of all his days students with track times and data i requested on the feature request page on all of their students.

I would seriously increase your price to 99.99 and then contact the driving schools and clubs like the Porsche Club and offer their members a 30% discount What would happen to sales if all these schools and clubs offered your software to members and students.

This si a monster app and the future is bright.
csmarx
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Club Racing, Drivinbg schools

Post by csmarx »

I agree that this is a phenomenal app, and that it is probably worth more than the current price. However, I also know I wouldn't have bought it if it cost much more. I suggest instead that Harry creates a premium version geared to schools with some of the features you requested in another thread, to compare students, etc.

Harry already has the LapTimer Trainer for the iPad which is great for analyzing your laps and comparing to a friend. I bet harry could create a LapTimer Instructor version, that would allow multiple students and multiple laps to be analyzed and printed out in various ways. For this he should charge $300. ;)

-Christian