Option to Turn Off Video Warnings (LoRes, Video, MultiCam)

Request and discussion on new / to change features
ckowalc
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Option to Turn Off Video Warnings (LoRes, Video, MultiCam)

Post by ckowalc »

I do not use the video features on HLT, I just manually start and stop my GoPro since it sits next to my head. When I'm in the timer view, it gives me a warning icon and usually the three that are yellow are LoRes, Video, and MultiCam. I generally check the "System Status" page just to make sure those are the only yellow ones and one time I did have GPS Update Rate in yellow and had to restart my QStarz to clear it (not sure why).

Is it possible to add an option to turn off the 'video related' warnings (like you have for the power supply) for people that don't use the video features? I'd be nice to have the piece of mind of having everything green status before going out on track and not having to check the System Status page. Maybe on the Advanced Settings page if you want to hide it?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Option to Turn Off Video Warnings (LoRes, Video, MultiCa

Post by Harry »

Video / LoRes / MultiCam show up in yellow in the detailed view, but will not turn the overall status to yellow. LapTimer makes an ok / warning / error judgement for each item but will not map that one to one to the overall status. Please recheck if any other item is showing up yellow.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
ckowalc
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Option to Turn Off Video Warnings (LoRes, Video, MultiCa

Post by ckowalc »

Harry you are correct. I checked just now after turning the Battery warning off and the status now reads "Ready". I guess I just assumed that if anything was yellow on the System Status page that it would give the yellow triangle and "Conditionally Operational". Call me OCD but it would still be nice to have everything on the System Status page green. :lol:

At the last track day I was not aware about the option to turn the battery warning off so it was reading Conditionally Operational all day.