HLT Desktop Version

Request and discussion on new / to change features
llan981
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

HLT Desktop Version

Post by llan981 »

A couple years ago, I recall you mentioned this was on your roadmap. Any new update on timing of a HLT desktop version for MAC or Windows so that you can do computer overlay and look at the logger data side by side?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HLT Desktop Version

Post by Harry »

Maybe next Winter...
Image Image Image Image
Giuseppe
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Giuseppe »

Hi All,
I've been using HLT for only a few weeks and this would be the number one feature I'd love to see. Let me explain a bit more....

For my cycling I use www.strava.com on my iPhone to measure my performance and also have a HR monitor connected to it. Strava on the iPhone collects all the data on my bike ride and when I finish the ride the data is uploaded to the strava website.
Sure, I can get a lot of performance graphs on the iPhone app, but the best analysis comes from using the website.
And this is all on the free version, so anyone interested can test out what I say for themselves.

I'd love the same with HLT. To be able to share lap times with friends and build a stronger community would be great.
13brv3
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by 13brv3 »

I've definitely got to add my support for this request. I just started tinkering with HLT today, and one of the first things I looked for was a PC version to do the rendering. My phone is a couple years old, and it was hotter than it's ever been rendering a 5 min test. If it melts, I guess I get to upgrade :-)

Rusty
No_Skillz
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by No_Skillz »

I would like to add myself as another huge supporter of this feature.

I just purchased HLT GP Edition. I love everything about it, except how I need to manage video files after running an external GoPro camera. Currently file management is quite cumbersome after a track day (need to transfer from gopro to desktop, phone to desktop, then transfer all files to GoPro SD card (since that's the only one with enough memory to hold everything), making sure file names are correct to work with HLT on the phone).

Also I use my phone quite a lot into the late evening so I must wait overnight to render video... and wait another 24 hrs if I happen to encounter issues...

A very light program on PC that has the same rendering functionality would make this app absolutely pain free, I think.
jarobs
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by jarobs »

+1. That would also be a great way to connect with others and overlay multiple lap times. The phone screen just isn't big enough for in depth data analysis.